Jennifer S. Balakrishnan
Email: jen [at] math [dot] harvard [dot] edu
Office: SC 130b
I am an NSF postdoctoral fellow at Harvard. I received my PhD from MIT in June 2011, under the direction of Kiran Kedlaya.
- p-adic height pairings and integral points on hyperelliptic curves (with Amnon Besser and J. Steffen Müller)
- Comparing arithmetic intersection formulas for
denominators of Igusa class polynomials (with Jacqueline Anderson,
Kristin Lauter, Jennifer Park, and Bianca Viray)
- A p-adic analogue of
the conjecture of Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer for modular abelian
varieties (with J. Steffen Müller and William Stein)
- A non-abelian
conjecture of Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer type for hyperbolic curves
(with Ishai Dan-Cohen, Minhyong Kim, Stefan Wewers)
- p-adic heights of
Heegner points and anticyclotomic Lambda-adic regulators (with
Mirela Çiperiani and William Stein)
- On 3-adic heights on elliptic curves
- Coleman integration for even degree models of hyperelliptic curves
- Coleman-Gross height pairings
and the p-adic sigma function (with Amnon Besser), to
appear in Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik (Crelle's Journal).
- Iterated Coleman integration for hyperelliptic curves, to appear in Algorithmic Number Theory (ANTS-X), 2012.
local p-adic height pairings on hyperelliptic curves (with
Amnon Besser), International Mathematics Research Notices
(2012) 2012 (11): 2405-2444.
- Appendix and erratum to Minhyong Kim, "Massey products for elliptic curves of rank 1" (with Kiran Kedlaya, Minhyong Kim), Journal of the American Mathematical Society 24 (2011), 281-291.
- Pairings on hyperelliptic curves (with Juliana Belding, Sarah Chisholm, Kirsten Eisentraeger, Katherine Stange, Edlyn Teske), WIN - Women in Numbers, Fields Inst. Comm., vol 60, AMS, 2011, 87-120.
- Explicit Coleman integration for hyperelliptic curves (with Robert Bradshaw, Kiran Kedlaya), Algorithmic Number Theory (ANTS-IX), Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6197, Springer-Verlag, 2010, 16-31.
- CM constructions for elliptic curves, Harvard senior thesis (2006).
Sage Days 50: Women in Sage (4), July 10 - 15, 2013 in Seattle, co-organized with Aly Deines
Sage Days 46: Computational number theory, February 26 - March 2, 2013 in Honolulu, co-organized with Aly Deines, Xander Faber, Michelle Manes, and William Stein
Arithmetic statistics, January 10, 2013 at the Joint Mathematics Meetings in San Diego, co-organized with Kevin McGown and Ethan Smith
Sage Days 42: Women in Sage (3), July 15-19, 2012 in Seattle, co-organized with Aly Deines and Lola Thompson
Rational points on varieties, January 5-6, 2012 at the Joint Mathematics Meetings in Boston, co-organized with Bjorn Poonen, Bianca Viray, and Kirsten Wickelgren
Sage Days 33: Women in Sage (2), September 19-23, 2011 in Seattle, co-organized with Aly Deines and William Stein
Sage, free, open-source mathematical software