Spring School "Towards the proof of the geometric Langlands conjecture"
The school will be held at the Institute for Advanced Studies at the
Hebrew University of Jerusalem, March 16-21, 2014
- Dima Arinkin, email@example.com
- Dennis Gaitsgory, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Kazhdan, email@example.com
- Yakov Varshavsky, firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal of the Spring School is to outline the recent progress towards the proof
geometric Langlands conjecture. It will consist of several mini-courses covering the
various aspects of the proof.
The mini-courses are intended to be accessible
students and post-docs interested to enter this area of research.
- Singular support of coherent sheaves
- Chiral categories and chiral homology
- Localization of Kac-Moody representations
- D-modules on infinite-dimensional spaces
- Local and global Whittaker models
We hope to have funds available to cover local costs for the participants.
We will set aside special funds to support the participation of graduate students and new post-docs.
Please write to the organizers for further queries.
Speakers and schedule of talks
List of participants