- Science Center 333a
- Department of Mathematics, Harvard University
- 1 Oxford Street
- Cambridge, MA 02138
- Contact me by email:
- Or leave your comments directly on each single page
- Level raising mod 2 and arbitrary 2-Selmer ranks (With Bao V. Le Hung; Talk notes), submitted.
- Number Theory Seminar, Boston University
- Workshop: Counting Arithmetic Objects (Rank of Elliptc Curves), CRM, Montreal (Fall 2014)
- Number Theory Seminar, Columbia University
- Number Theory Seminar, IAS/Princeton University
- Palmetto Number Theory Series (PANTS), University of South Carolina (Fall 2014)
- Number Theory Seminar, University of Chicago
- Number Theory Seminar, California Institute of Technology
- Algebra Seminar, University at Buffalo
- Algebraic Geometry and Number Theory Seminar, Rice University
- NT & AG Seminar, Boston college
- Level raising mod 2 and obstruction for rank lowering (Talk slides), submitted.
- Neron models of Jacobians of Shimura curves of level p^2
- 2-Selmer groups, 2-class groups and rational points on elliptic curves of conductor 4D, submitted.