I am a graduate student at
Harvard university and
is Professor Mark Kisin
. I am currently applying for postdoc positions starting fall 2017.
Department of Mathematics
Cambridge, MA 02138
My research is in number theory. More specifically, I am interested in:
- The Grothendieck-Katz p-curvature conjecture;
- Shimura varieties.
- Arithmetic invariant theory and arithmetic statistics.
- The p-curvature conjecture and monodromy about simple closed loops.
- 2-Selmer groups of hyperelliptic curves with two marked points.
- Unlikely intersections in finite characteristic.
With J. Tsimerman, arXiv:1610.03552.
- Serre-Tate theory for Shimura variaties of Hodge type
With R. Zhou, preprint.
- The Hecke orbit conjecture for "modeles etranges".
Preprint available on request.